4+3=7литров было в бидоне изначально
i like the movie titanic, innocent and interesting, and you knew that titanic is on 1st place to watch around the world! he can also teach a person something new!
мне нравится фильм титаник ин милый и интересныйа вы знали что титаник на 1 месте по просмотру во всём мире! так же он может научить человека чему-то новому!
винипух: я тучка я вовсе не медведь
девочка маша: смотри винипух в небе
1. check-in with your doctor and insurance carrier. double check and make sure that you have all of the proper vaccinations and that you have renewed all essential prescriptions. also, ask you medical insurance provider if your policy applies overseas for emergencies. if it doesn’t, and you want to add extra coverage, consider supplemental insurance.
2. bring copies of your passport. if your passport gets stolen or lost you want to be sure that you can still get back into the country, or be able to prove your citizenship.
3. leave a copy of your passport. for extra backup, leave a copy of your passport at home or with someone you trust. consider making an electronic copy you can store in your email account as well.
4. register with your embassy. if there’s a problem in the country, this will make it easier for your government to contact you and get you to safety.
5. look up the monetary conversion before you go. finding out that one danish krone is equal to just 19 cents … bad surprise. make sure you do your math before you travel to get a sense of where the conversion rate is at.