Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form. You can use Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Simple, 'to be going to'. 1. I was not hungry because I (HAVE) lunch with my colleague.
2. Rachel (NOT MEET) David before.
3. Just look at those black clouds up in the sky! It (RAIN).
4. When he (GROW UP), he will become a dentist.
5. I believe she (LIKE) the present.
6. We (FLY) to France next week. My dad has already booked the holiday.
7. They (JUST/CANCEL) the flight.
8. Nick (BUY) a car. He is saving up money now.
sadly, sweetly, kindly, quitely, beautifully, easily
fashion weeks have passed, and it's time to determine the trends of the season spring-summer 2019, to accept, understand and love that you should try now. the general obsession with the fashion of the past is not just not going to go away, but, on the contrary, is gaining momentum: by 1970, 1980, 1990, the victorian era with its bows, corsets, cupids and marshmallows was added, and the cherry on the cake became oriental ethnic motifs and interest in asian costume and dances of the most high-profile events — the debut show of riccardo tisci as creative director of burberry and eddie slimane, who took the place of phoebe filo in celine. we sum up and decide what to expect from next spring.
береш книгу и заучуюшь понял
1. the dessert has cooled in a fridge for an hour.
2. i have not discussed the situation with my parents yet.
3. we have waiting the train for nine o’clock.
4. my sister has sent me three emails so far.
5. i have never eaten the egg before.
6. the fire alarm has going off all morning.