7. Ifyou _ help, ask Max. will need needs need 8. If he ＿ to the park. come comes will come
9. I wake up late if I ＿ morning classes. did not have will not have do not have 10. If she doesn't come in time, I
to Penza, he will go
would not wait will not wait did not wait
11. He would be a dancer if he
… work hard.
would not be didn't weren't
12. If you ＿ later. are
busy, I will call
come comes will come
13. If I ＿ will not have don't have would not have
tea, I drink coffee.
7 If you _ help, ask Max. need
8. If he ＿ to the park. comes
9. I wake up late if I ＿ morning classes. do not have
10. If she doesn't come in time, I for him. will not wait
11. He would be a dancer if he … work hard. didn't
12. If you are busy, I will call later.
13. If I ＿ don't have tea, I drink coffee.
am a student from moscow and plan to go to england for language courses. i am writing to you because i have a few questions and i want to know the information.
first,i would like to know what languages you teach, i need english and italian.secondly, how long does one lesson take and how many times a month do i have to walk? i don't know english very well and i don't know italian at all. i have a question.. do you have a group for beginners?
in what city are the courses held? i want to rent a room, what can you advise? i don't want to spend a lot of money. what are your prices and are there discounts for students? another question, how much is a one-time travel around the city? and what is the fastest and most profitable transport?
i would be very grateful if you tell me the month of the course start and what the weather is like at this time? do you have a website and a phone number for communication? tell me, what time is better to call?
i look forward to hearing from you.