До іть будь-ласка 1) famous/ is/ Kyiv/ its/ parks/ for/ attractive.
2) year/ visit/ Kyiv/ people/ every/ system/ A lot of.
3) Has/ transport/ city/ well-developed/ The/ a/ system.
4) Are/ many/ galleries/ Keiv/ in/ art/ There.
5) proud/ capital/ Ukranians/ of/ are/ there.
Kyiv is famous for its parks.
A lot of people visit Kyiv every year.
( Слово-system-здесь не нужно)
The city has a well-developed transport system.
There are many art galleries in Kyiv.
Ukrainians are proud of their capital.
1) Parks Kyiv is famous for its attractive.
2) A lot of people visit system every year.
3) The transport city has a well- developed system.
4) There are many art galleries in Kyiv.
5) Of Ukrainian capital there are proud.
ну там будит мир животных суровый и жосткий каждый из животных убивает друг друга и надо относится к животным хорошо.
1. check-in with your doctor and insurance carrier. double check and make sure that you have all of the proper vaccinations and that you have renewed all essential prescriptions. also, ask you medical insurance provider if your policy applies overseas for emergencies. if it doesn’t, and you want to add extra coverage, consider supplemental insurance.
2. bring copies of your passport. if your passport gets stolen or lost you want to be sure that you can still get back into the country, or be able to prove your citizenship.
3. leave a copy of your passport. for extra backup, leave a copy of your passport at home or with someone you trust. consider making an electronic copy you can store in your email account as well.
4. register with your embassy. if there’s a problem in the country, this will make it easier for your government to contact you and get you to safety.
5. look up the monetary conversion before you go. finding out that one danish krone is equal to just 19 cents … bad surprise. make sure you do your math before you travel to get a sense of where the conversion rate is at.