I. Put the verb in the brackets in the correct tense to form the First Conditional. 1) If he (practise) every day, he (become) a champion.
2) She (help) us if we (ask).
3) If they (have) enough money, they (open) a restaurant next year.
4) I (not talk) to you anymore if you (insult) me.
5) If Bob (not keep) his word, Anna (be angry) with him.
1) If he practises every day, he will become a champion.
2) She will help us if we ask.
3) If they have enough money, they will open a restaurant next year.
4) I won't talk to you anymore if you insult me.
5) If Bob doesn't keep his word, Anna will be angry with him.
кушать рыбий жыр нюхать свинью закрывать лицо